2023/5/24-Meeting

 

2023/5/24

Meeting

Shogo Izumiya

 

1.      What did the others try yesterday?

a.      Kan asked to make the journal formal, but it was way too difficult and long for him, so he asked again to make it simple and short.

b.      Saran asked to make the journal more natural and close to New Zealanders’ sentences.

c.       Ema asked to find the errors in the journal, so ChatGPT answered just errors, but that wasn’t what she wanted. She asked it again to show texts, so it answered a fixed version of the journal.

d.      Lucas asked to make the journal like a newspaper, so it showed super-long 8 paragraphs and sentences, so he asked again to make it shorter. ChatGPT made it shorter and paragraphs became eight to three.

e.      I asked chatGPT to give me the improved version of the journal, so it gave me the journal with difficult English, but I actually asked one more thing which is tell me what did you change, but it forget to tell me, so I asked again to know what it changed my journal.

2.      What did they learn by trying that?

a.      Kan learned more complicated vocabulary.

b.      Saran learned the form of young ages’ writing.

c.       Ema learned from her mistakes and is sure to improve them.

d.      Lucas learned more formal and polite English.

e.      I learned more vocabulary and grammar from that. More persuasive sentences are really good.

3.      I think Lucas gave me a good idea. To master English, I need more skills including vocabulary and grammar. His idea has a high possibility to learn more. Many people watch a newspaper, so its English will be politer naturally. In addition, I thought it might be a good idea to read an actual English newspaper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023-April 22nd

2023-April 9th