I read The Famous Five

 I read “Five Go Adventuring Again” which is one of the “The Famous Five” series. This story was interesting and pretty simple to understand. They are very brave and made me laugh. I like that this unreality scale means children are encouraged to do something and I had fun. I like mystery and think the length of the story was right for my English level. I researched this series and found that they were very old, so I was really surprised. In addition, I understood the Five means Julian, Dick, George, Anne, and the dog named Timothy.

Comments

  1. Did you manage to read the whole book? How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you read the whole book? How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ought to read the first book in the series next: Five on a Treasure Island. There are 21 books altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next book to read is the first in the series: Five on a Treasure Island.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2023/5/24-Meeting

2023-April 22nd

2023-April 9th